Thursday, April 24, 2008

Progress Update

Last week Sarah, Jessica, and I returned to LAND and were able to meet and interview a resident who is a HomeSource member. Filming an interview was much more difficult than I had imagined. The angle was all wrong and I wasn't sure if I should move to adjust it because I did not want to ruin any of our footage or sound clips. Ah well, I guess it's a learning experience.

We let Terry know that we were interested in interviewing many residents about their experiences with HomeSource, but we haven't heard back from her. It looks like this may be our only resident that we can contact, so i've been trying to dig up some of HomeSource's history to balance it all out.

I've been hitting a lot of bumps recently: we can't find a computer lab to download our footage, we have been unable to find a time to return to LAND, and now we may have to adjust our project plans to only accomodate one resident interview. It's been tough, to say the least.

Here's a photo of the truck loaded up inside the warehouse. Hopefully I'll have something more about the history of HomeSource by next week.

No comments: